Registration is now open!
Consumers, students, and delegates from low-, middle- and upper-income countries are eligible for the reduced registration fees.
Full registration includes:
- Conference bag and name badge
- One ticket to the Welcome Reception
- Access to all scientific sessions from the 13-16 September
- Lunch and refreshments from the 13-16 September
- One ticket to the Gala Dinner
- Full registration includes all categories eligible for reduced fees (i.e. LMIC/UMIC delegates, consumers, and students) except day registration.
- Please select the social events you plan to attend at the time of registration. Although one ticket is included in the registration fee for the Welcome Reception and the Gala Dinner, you must indicate if you wish to attend. If, by the close of registration, you do not select the social events you plan to attend, you may not be given, or be able to purchase, an entry ticket on-site.
- Only registered delegates are permitted to attend the Global Evidence Summit.
- Additional guest tickets will not be available solely for lunches or breaks during the days of the scientific sessions at the Global Evidence Summit; nor are guests (adults or children) permitted to attend.
Day registration includes:
- Conference bag and name badge
- Access to scientific sessions on the day of registration
- Lunch and refreshments on the day of registration
- Day registration is available for all days of the Global Evidence Summit but you can only register for a maximum of two days.
- Day registration for 13th and 16th September does not include ticket to the Welcome Reception or Gala Dinner. Tickets for these social events may be purchased online at the time of registration.
- Day registration can be purchased on the day, from the registration desk.
Cancellation and replacement policy
Any registration amendments and/or cancellations must be notified in writing to the event organizers (email@example.com). Conference registration cancellations received in writing by 30 August 2017 will be refunded in full, less an administrative fee of 10% of the registration amount. Cancellations received after that date will not receive refunds. Substitute delegates are welcome without penalty up until two weeks before the Global Evidence Summit but must be notified to the event organizers.
In the event that the meeting is cancelled by the organizers, or if for any reason or any factor outside the control of the organizers the conference cannot take place, the amount of the registration fee shall be refunded, less an administrative fee of 10% of the registration amount. The liability of the organizers shall be limited to that refund and neither shall be liable for any other loss, cost or expense, however caused, incurred or arising. In particular, neither the organizers shall be liable to refund any travel or hotel costs incurred by delegates or their organizations. It follows that delegates and accompanying partners are advised to take out comprehensive insurance, including travel insurance.
Non-payment will result in cancellation of registration and denial of entry into the event. No-shows or cancellations after 30 August 2017 will not be reimbursed.